Thursday, April 7, 2016

S.W.A.T Team Jimmy, Juan

Here at the SWAT team facility, you must only have one year experience with the police department. Be a hero and protect your community and loved ones. The benefits of being a member of SWAT team is saving lives, giving people opportunities to live a better life, and you get rid of evil doers forever. you can be the next hero of your town, protect your town and save lives for the love of the world. Make the world a better place today and join, the world needs your help.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Jimmy,
    I would be very interested in joining the SWAT. I am very athletic and have been with the Police Force for 2 years now. I look forward to hearing from you.
    - Blake Gardella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jimmy,
    I saw your flyer and was very interested. Seeing as I had been interested in SWAT as a career before, but never had enough information. I was wondering about how much people apart of SWAT make? Looking forward to hearing back from you.
    - Aaliyah Pichon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jimmy and Juan,
    This was a very interesting flyer to read about. I think you might've been a little more detailed on the flyer such as more of the Necessary skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jimmy,
    Your flyer has intrigued me. As a small child, I had always wanted to be apart of SWAT. Could you tell me about how long you'd have to be at the police academy.
    -Dylan Caviness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jimmy,
    Your flyer has intrigued me. As a small child, I had always wanted to be apart of SWAT. Could you tell me about how long you'd have to be at the police academy.
    -Dylan Caviness

    ReplyDelete