Friday, April 8, 2016

Abbey - Recreational Therapist


recreational therapy
Is a form of therapy that helps people find methods to cope with their anxiety, depression, and physical disabilities/diseases
This form of therapy can teach the patient how to get past whatever it is that's holding them back from being the best that they can be with activities and an understanding therapist, that won't judge them, to work with them.
There are many different kinds of recreational therapists some specialize in cancer patients or disabled people some specialize in older patients and help them learn to walk, read, and do any other activities they were unable to do.


3 comments:

  1. I am very interested in this job because it helps those who need it most. I definitely know how to work with those who need someone to be there when no one else is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful flyer to attract those wanting to a find a job in this field, I'm very interested to see more details about this job in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested in this job, thank you for helping me choose my career.

    ReplyDelete