Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Obstetrician: Chloe

Speech:
Maya Angelou once said, "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." I can't think of anything more breathtaking than witnessing the miracle of life. The UNICEF estimates that an average of 353,000 babies are born every day around the world. The majority of people don't receive a chance to witness the incredible event of a childbirth, but an obstetrician is a part of 5 to 9 deliveries a week. The path to becoming an obstetrician can be difficult and time consuming, but once you complete the rigorous journey, the results are rewarding. Obstetricians are one of the highest paid doctors, receiving an annual average of $240,000 a year, but the money isn't the only profitable outcome. Obstetricians also observe the power of love through devoted spouses, committed women, and encouraging friends. Individuals who want to participate in a valuable job that has purpose, can find what they're looking for as an obstetrician. Witness the miracle of life, and impact the families that you meet by delivering these little bundles of joy.



5 comments:

  1. Dear Ms.Choe,
    I am writing to you to express a great interest in the career of an obstetrician. I would like to pursue this career and use my people skills and health knowledge to help expecting mothers. If you would consider meeting with me to discuss more about this career, it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

    Regards,
    Rachel C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Chloe,
    I find your flyer to be for informative and effectively explained in the arts of delivering a baby. I find that the miracle of life is precious and should be appreciated. And to bring it into the world would be a dream come true. I hope to speak to you soon about the career.

    Thank you,
    Tanner Townsend

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms.Chloe,
    I am responding to your post on business, as a student interested in gynecology, I would like switch to the more in depth field of an obstetrician. I would like to discuss more in depth with you about the field, and what more education I would need. Please contact me at Rocio.VegaMartinez@outlook.com

    Thank you,
    Rocio V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don’t suppose many of websites give this kind of information. list of nearest OBGYN doctors

    ReplyDelete