Thursday, April 7, 2016

Architecture Diligent Designers - Greg Page


         Architecture Diligent Designers


We feel your struggle with trying to accomplish something you love. In this business you have the opportunity to experience the work of architecture while learning more about architecture in college. Architectural Diligent Designers will always teach you that hard work and patience goes a long way. We will also provide you an office that you are to style anyway that makes you feel like home.
Over 80 people have found success since the business has started.If you start in the summer you have 90% chance of starting fresh in new projects.


3 comments:

  1. I've read your job listing and I am intrigued by the offer. I'd be ecstatic if I could get a reply to this message, with potential negotiations about me working for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting Greg. I would like to apply right away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to learn more about this job and hope to talk to you about becoming this position

    ReplyDelete