Friday, April 8, 2016

Doctor; Kristen




Speech: Wouldn't it be nice to earn 400,000-500,000 a year and be super smart?! Take long vacations and get to shop every  weekend? You'd definatley be in paradise, but... It does require a lot of work!! Becoming a doctor or a surgeon is an honorable goal, but it is a long and challenging process, beginning with pursuing a bachelor's degree. It is important to note that medicine, and especially surgery, is not a career you can enter quickly. It takes a great deal of diligence and motivation to finish the training as it takes many years of study to practice independently.The path to being a doctor typically takes a minimum of 12 years AFTER high school, specialties with extensive training periods can take five or more additional years.
For surgeons, the training after medical school may last as long as 8 or 9 years, if additional training after residency is required. There are so many steps and years and stresses that will make you wanna quit. But the key is to be committed and do what your suppose to. Confidence is also the key. If your negative about the process of tests, endless work, schedual, you won't be in a good position and can even slack. You never know, maybe helping people's live could be something that you'd love to do for the rest of your life!

4 comments:

  1. Your poster is a bit blurry to read, but it looks to be in the form of a poem. Most of your information is from your speech and it is very good but try to have the same text for all the speech. Next time try to make your poster not blurry, but the info is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading about your career, I am interested in becoming a surgeon. I would like to save lives because it will help me feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been studying since I was little to become a doctor. After reading this i would like to make y dream come true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my name is July, and I have seen the job opening and I am interested in it. I have acquired all of the requirements needed to be a doctor. I believe I am perfect for this job. Please get back to me if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete