Friday, April 8, 2016

Physical Therapist: Kailynne & Haley


Physical Therapist
Kailynne& Haley


Do you like daily challenges? Do you enjoy helping people get better? Then a physical therapist is the job for you. Being a physical therapist is very rewarding. According to APTA spokesmen, Meredith Hayes, a physical therapist located in Detroit, “You will find excitement while working with patients one-on-one, and seeing them progress through their treatment. But the real joy of it all is you know you are making these people's lives better.” The job outlook of a physical therapist is strongly in your favor. The demand for this job is expected to increase by 30% by 2018.

“What does it take to become a physical therapist?” someone might ask. Most programs require you to have a bachelor's degree before applying for the doctor of Physical Therapy Program, or DPT. Although the 3 years of DPT may be considered lengthy to some, it’ll be worth it in the end. Physical Therapist makes an average of $80,000 a year. If helping people is your passion, then physical therapy is the career for you.





11 comments:

  1. After reviewing the information presented in your presentation I have gained in interest in Physical Therapy and would like to pursue the career.

    Thank you for your consideration

    ReplyDelete
  2. After having an interest in your job. I would like to consider getting more information and detail.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After reading about physical therapy, I am interested in pursuing a career in physical therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your presentation was quite compelling, and I would like to consider this job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After reading about physical therapy, I am interested in pursuing a career in physical therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your presentation was quite compelling, and I would like to consider this job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your presentation was very interesting and detailed. I would keep this job in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The information in this presentation really helped me take interest in the type of career i want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This presentation was very high detailed and interesting. I will keep this job in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This presentation was very high detailed and interesting. I will keep this job in my mind.

    ReplyDelete