Friday, April 8, 2016

Chef - Elizabeth Morgan



People will always want to eat, no matter what the economy is like. People will want comfort through food, and the more they can be given for the lower a price, the more they will be willing to visit and eat at a restaurant. Chefs will always be wanted and a market will always be present. Not only will you be able to serve others in a market, you will be able to feed yourself as necessary. A stabled market contributes to job security, and a love for food leads to easy survival at home and at work. Find a job you love, and if you love food then this might be your job.

6 comments:

  1. Dear Elizabeth Morgan,
    I am interested in becoming a chef. I took Culinary all my years in high school, and have loved cooking ever since I was young. I look forward to hearing from you.
    -Blake Gardella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Good Morning Ms. Morgan
    After coming across your flyer I have gained in interest in the position available. I have the met requirements and know the expectations of working in the kitchen.

    Thank you for your consideration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for a cooking job and i use to be a cook at a 5 star restrant

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been looking for a cooking job and i use to be a cook at a 5 star restrant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms. Morgan,
    After reading your flyer, I find myself particularly intrigued with this career field. I am looking forward to a career in the food industry.

    ReplyDelete