Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Fashion Designer Noy and Vilma

Speech: Do you have Artistic skill? Impeccable fashion taste? Can you dress to impress? Well being a fashion designer is the perfect career to express your creative outlet while earning a very stable income. When designing fun, meaningful, serious and sometimes wacky clothing you are using your mind which is a terrible thing to waste. But For a designer, it would seem that not a single brain cell goes to waste. A designer is "a person who devises and executes designs, as for works of art, clothes, machines, etc." This career takes extreme forms of all sorts of creativity along with a hard working persona and drive. Designing may not be for everyone but it doesn't hurt to try and maybe your hidden style or artistic skill may surprise you. Now designers make their creation so it is appreciated and worn throughout the world. Designers like Coco Chanel, Michael Kors, Oscar de la renta, Alexander Mcqueen, and Gianni Versace had the drive and determination to make their creations worldwide sensations even til this day. And now if you put the hard work and talent that you know you have you too can become a well known fashion designer with more money earned for every design, clothing or accessory item you sell! Carolina Herrera once said “ Fashion has always been a repetition of ideas, but what makes it new,is the way you put it together.

8 comments:

  1. This is the best poster evaaaaaa!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This profession sounds like a rewarding and enjoyable job opportunity. I am so glad that I was able to further inform myself of this wonderful occupation. I am very interested in pursuing a career in fashion design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that I have learned more and am further educated with fashion design I would like to pursue a career in this profession. It seems like a very rewarding career and am joyous that I was able to learn more about this occupation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like rewarding and great job opportunity. Now that I know more about this job, I think it's the perfect one for me. It seems very enjoyable and I would like to learn more about this career.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being a fashion designer sounds like an interesting and adventurous job. After receiving more information about this job, I am considering applying for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed viewing this blog post very much. After reading this, I now feel informed and intrigued enough to proceed in a fashion career.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am considering for applying for a job in the artistic route, and fashion design sounds creative and appetizing to the eye. I believe that this is the career I have been looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am considering for applying for a job in the artistic route, and fashion design sounds creative and appetizing to the eye. I believe that this is the career I have been looking for.

    ReplyDelete