Friday, April 8, 2016

Cheyenne Mosley: Forensic Psychologist

  Ever wondered if forensic psychology is for you? Forensic psychology is psychology applied to law, so you could have a wide variety of different jobs with this title. You could do anything from determining whether or not a criminal is competent enough to withstand trial to analyzing crime scenes. This career has a climbing employment rate due to crime TV shows like Criminal Minds. If you have exceptional observation skills, do well with different types of people, and love playing a part in justice being done.
  The salary can be varied but you can get from $35,000- 120,000, so you can get paid quite well with this career. There would never be a dull moment within this practice, because many different people with a plethora of different issues will come to you and these situations are never exactly the same. This career can offer many things like money, entertainment in the form of troubled people, so I hope you choose this career over some boring, lousy paid desk job.


8 comments:

  1. Hello my name is July, and I have seen the job opening and I am interested in it. I have acquired all of the requirements needed to be a forensic psychologist, and I believe I am perfect for this job. Please get back to me if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the flyer because of the interesting images and bountiful information. The speech is well written and is very organized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked over you'r flyer for job openings and i would love to be apart of this. I am good at problem solving and have patience like no other. I would love to hear back from you soon. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Elizabeth and I am currently writing a novel. I was wondering if you would mind being privately interviewed about they types of people you have encountered working as a criminal psychologist. Named, of course, can be altered for privacy reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Cheyenna Mosley,
    I have recently aquired a doctorate degree in this field and this job offering has interested me. Throughout the years I have gained experience through study and I believe I have the skills necessary for this career. Do contact me to discuss further details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Cheyenna Mosley,
    I have recently aquired a doctorate degree in this field and this job offering has interested me. Throughout the years I have gained experience through study and I believe I have the skills necessary for this career. Do contact me to discuss further details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my name is Hali, a Counseling Psychologist, I recently have been looking at all the different fields in Psychology and Therapy, and I'm very interested in this section. Please contact me with more information on this amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like job offer and will consider making this a career path.

    ReplyDelete